Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bill Atterberry, destroying the future backs of America

It's been a while, but I remember my high school days. It's easy to remember those days because my days at Delta were almost exactly the same. Wake up hungover, groggily drive to school, realize I slept through my first 2 classes, then I start loading up my pack mule to help carry my books from class to class.

That last one was a biggie. I'm fairly certain I can attribute most of the lower back pain I have in my advanced years to the 50 pound weight I was forced to carry around for 4+ years. Hell, I didn't even read half those textbooks. I just had to have them so when the teacher referred to them in class, I coud bust it out and pretend to read while I was thinking about motorboating the cheerleader to my left. Needless to say, I don't miss school. (But I do miss those titties)

One of the things I was crtiticised for throughout my academic career was my complete lack of organization skills. My backpack, locker, and binders all looked like they had been eaten and thrown up by Rosie O'Donnell. Not too many of my teachers cared because as overworked underpaid old people, they had enough to worry about. In their mind, as long as I was turning in my assingments, showing up to class most of the time, and passing their class; I was gravy.

That was a great attitude. This is not. Putting asside forced notetaking system, adding weight to backpacks that were already dangerously overloaded is one of the more retarded things I've heard of since I started this site. What does Bill Atterberry have against the backs of the future?

I asked a former Lodi High School student their opinion of Atterberry. The response?

"Bill never had balls. He got where he's at cause he's a male in a mostly female profession. Plus his interim tag never left for years after he was put in charge. So he goes over the top like a woman in charge does, constantly trying to prove himself."

In other words, Bill Atterberry is a jackass who feels he's got something to prove. He'll force his students to do things (like taking notes) his way, and if they don't like it they get used to it.

No comments: