Thursday, March 19, 2009

For those here for the KSK Nasty Fetish Tournament...

Hey guys, I'll save you some time and just explain the basic premise of this blog for all 3 of you who are curious. We usually focus on the shit that goes on in the city of Stockton, CA and any town within spitting distance (as well as swallowing distance). It's part-media watch part-local news analysis part-whatever the fuck we feel like. Most of it only really makes sense if you're from the area, but I think it's still an interesting read if you feel like getting a sense of what it's like living in a town that's claim to fame is being ground zero for the housing crisis (oh, and for being the home/personal playground for Chargers owner Alex Spanos). So if it sounds like something that interests you, feel free to look around. If not, I understand. I get bored writing about this shit sometimes myself.

So yeah, welcome to the site. Have fun freaking out some of my regular readers with your casual attitude towards stoma-fucking.

No comments: