Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Someone else is trying to shill for downtown

If your from Stockton, the hilarity of this just jumps off the page.

I really, really can't tell if this guy is serious or not.  Is this a joke Siders?  Please watch the video and follow along.

"Stockton is a big city with even bigger possibilites"

"If your into the fine dining scene, you wont be happier"

"And if you love to shop, your in the right place too.  There are so many different shopping destinations, you will always be able to find what your shopping for in Stockton."

Ok.  We're 20 seconds in and I might need to consider adult diapers.  This is comedy gold.  But please don't stop now.

"The city is chalk full of interesting neighborhoods in which to find the perfect apartment"

Not to rip off Siders too much, I have to stop because we get to talking about Brookside.  I dont know if anyone has realized this, but Brookside might be the sole reason downtown doesn't fly in the first place, I don't know, it might just be the $2 millon price tags on the homes.  Or all the white people.  But I'm assuming that the white folks really know about downtown, so this wont fly.

Where is Wysteria?  I've lived here all my life, and I don't know where the hell that is except North Stockton.  Is he referring to Spanos Park?

Slick, Duke, and Bris love to consider themselves movers and shakers.  But we're not downtown.  What gives dude?  Consult the magic makers first.

Pixie Woods got a shout out.  Where's Mickie Grove douchebag?  They have a roller coaster.  I think.  If you can classify it as that.

I've got to give credit to the guy.  I know he's just doing his job.  But do some research.  Where is there actually to live downtown big guy?  This guy is doing more pimping than Fitzy wearing a neon sign about downtown.  

Thank you for this Siders.  The best laugh I've had in a while.

No comments: