Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcoming in a new guy to the fold

And he's a fucking Jew to boot. Id like to give a hearty thanks to El Duke and Slick for reaching out to a poor smutz down on his luck. Oi!

I was born and raised here. I know how hardcore we are. People everywhere who have no reason to know about the 209 do.

We steal cars. We invade homes. When the games not going our way, we tackle the other teams kids.


{{flv_videoTitle}}

Bring it!

I lived away and people handed me their wallets saying"I dont want no trouble..." Thats where I come from. I love it and hate it all at once. Street cred comes quick with mention on Stockton and the surrounding area.

Anyways, my affinity for the chosen people of Israel and my love of sports and violence brings me here. Thanks for opening the door, and lets make it sexy shall we?

1 comment:

El Duké said...

Oh great, now I'm going to have to cut my hair so people don't think you're me. Guess I can't be Sean Penn in Carlito's Way for Halloween anymore.